Audacity Capital Rating: 8,8
Audacity Capital Features:
- Financing up to $500,000
- Profit sharing from 50/50
- No appraisal process
- Good reputation and references
Audacity Capital Trading Firm Review
AudaCity Capital is a London-based prop firm offering accounts for funding up to $500,000 with a 50% profit sharing.
Audacity Capital Review
AudaCity Capital offers traders with some experience a great way to increase their capital and gain additional skills. The company has been around since 2012, is based in London, and has already funded over 5,000.
In 3 easy steps, traders can use all types of instruments once they have earned their savings account, including currency pairs, commodities, and stocks. In addition, they also offer algorithmic trading and fixed income trading.
Traders can expect an account size with the company of up to $500,000 and on top of that a profit-sharing of 50%. This is a good statistic, similar to many other props. However, the way you get your account funded is a little different. Rather than requiring an initial assessment, when you test your trade through a demo account according to some established rules.
Audacity Capital Features and Highlights
|🌍 Location||London, UK|
|🖥️ Technology||Browser-based application and mobile app|
|🗄️ Trading platform||MetaTrader 4|
|💸 Deposit Methods||Bitcoin, Mastercard|
|💰 Withdrawal Methods||Bank Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, PayPal|
|📈 Tradable instruments||Commodities, Crypto, Forex, Indices|
| ➕ Brokers
|✔️ Price||One time fee|
AudaCity Capital Trustpilot reviews
Top benefits in user’s opinion:
- Clear rules and fast payouts.
- Customer service.
- Superfast for creating an account.
Bad benefits in user’s opinion:
- They advise reading the rules carefully.
What is AudaCity Capital
AudaCity Capital is a world-renowned company with a reputation for financing and supporting profitable traders. Talented traders who know the know-how and are confident in their abilities will get the funding they need. If you are a successful trader, ambitious, with a proven trading strategy, who wants to move to the next level, then the Funded Trader Program is exactly what you are looking for!
In 3 simple steps, traders can use all types of instruments. And once they earn their savings account, including currency pairs, commodities, and stocks.
The company also offers algorithmic trading and fixed income trading.
Audacity Capital really stands out in the industry compared to some other forex firms. This is due to their personal approach, huge 50/50 profit sharing, and aggressive scaling program.
Getting Funding From Audacity Capital
Traders can count on a $500,000 account from the company, moreover, profits are shared by 50%. Other firms also give such opportunities.
However, the way of obtaining funding is different. The company does not provide a demo account with its own rules for traders to practice and show their trading skills. AudaCity Capital offers only 3 simple steps to create a funded account.
- STEP 1
You apply for the program by filling out a form. The company will ask a few questions about your trading experience and strategy. The application is submitted on the website in a special form.
- STEP 2
Audacity Capital invites you for a face-to-face interview at their office if you are in London. Or for a phone interview to learn more about your trading experience.
- STEP 3
You will receive your results within 24 hours. If the company approves you, you will be sent a contract to complete the paperwork. You will receive your account details and funds in your account. This way you will be ready to start trading.
Although the interview is different from an assessment, it gives you a more personal feel for the company because you know exactly who they really are. The process is also quite simple and relatively quick, as you will receive a confirmation within 24 hours, which means you don’t have to wait for years.
How to apply for Funded Forex Trader Program Step by Step – Video
Is it realistic to get funding from AudaCity Capital?
Yes, it is quite realistic. Since the company does not have an initial evaluation, you are not expected to follow restrictive rules that could prevent or make it difficult to gain access to a funded account in the future in the long run.
The company offers traders a wide range of tools and everyone can use them according to their trading style. Other industry-leading companies, such as FTMO, 5% ers, and even CTI, have different trading scores that stop funding traders if they have a bad month, which AudaCity does not.
In addition, AudaCity Capital offers a “Hidden Talent Program”, which is a service designed to help traders gain even more skills. If you want to get more experience before trying to work with a backing firm, their program is a really great way to increase your skills and make sure you start trading a funded account with maximum confidence.
- Maximum Daily Loss
- Maximum Loss
- No positions hold over weekend
- Profit Target
- Trading Period
|📈 Funded Trader Program||📊 Tradable Assets||🔍 Review|
|T4T Capital||Forex, Futures, Stocks, Indices, and Commodities||Read review|
|Forex Traders UK||Forex||Read review|
|LUX Trading Firm||Forex||Read review|
AudaCity Capital Benefits
AudaCity Capital has distinctive features and advantages over other reference firms. The most obvious is the initial process of getting an account, which is perfect for those who value a personal relationship with the company.
Communicating face-to-face with AudaCity employees gives you a face-to-face meeting with a company representative and makes it much easier if you have any questions about the process or the prop.
The company has a sales floor in London, which means that if you’re looking for a place where you can work in person, they offer that option. If you live in London or can commute there for work, it’s a really great way to work in a trade-oriented environment, surrounded by like-minded people doesn’t really offer an opportunity to meet in person.
It is definitely worth noting that AudaCity Capital gives traders the opportunity to trade with more capital. For every 10% profit you make, your capital doubles from $15,000 to $500,000, giving traders plenty of room to work and the opportunity to grow their accounts significantly. This is one of the best scaling opportunities in terms of capital we have seen.
- Fully funded trading account.
- Big profits, 50-50 % profit split.
- Mobile International Trading.
- You’re not liable for losses.
- 10% Drawdown.
- Robust Technology and Deep Institutional Liquidity.
Education and coaching plan
AudaCity Capital has guides on all things Forex trading.
- Examples of strategies
- Information on currency pairs
- Forex tools reviews
AudaCity Capital offers short courses and programs for traders covering the most important topics in the world of investing and trading. They look effective and can help you improve your skills and expand your knowledge as a trader. If you want to learn how to trade, these courses will prove to be an invaluable part of your journey to becoming a professional trader.
The courses are designed and taught by traders with years of experience. The company claims that the courses will provide comprehensive training, covering the most important theories. You will also be shown examples of how you can apply them in the trading world. Classes are taught in installments to keep participants engaged at all times. Each session is tailored to the needs of traders in a particular area so that the training is only of practical benefit to traders.
Three types of course attendance are offered:
An unparalleled classroom learning experience. You will be able to attend face-to-face classes in a trading room in London. All necessary equipment will be provided (computers, laptops). A professional will be by your side to tell you what to do. You will be able to develop your skills in a short time. Breakfast and lunch are also provided during the class.
- Online Class
Classes are taught with access to an online learning environment with great video clarity and the ability to connect with others. You’ll get all the study materials you need. The online class will give you the same attention as a face-to-face class. A recording of the class is also offered.
- On-Demand (video)
With this service, you can study at your convenience. If you have any questions, you can contact your teacher with a simple message. You get tests, quizzes, and real case studies. There is a final exam to get the certificate that allows you to become a trader.
Pros & Cons
- Large scalping plan.
- Excellent reputation.
- Trading platform for real estate investment companies.
- No appraisal processes.
- Initial funding of $15,000.
- Only 50% profit split.
When researching AUDACITY CAPITAL, we found that they are an excellent choice if you are considering switching to a mutual fund account. Compared to other backbone companies, they have a good reputation and really impressive scalability, making them a splendid choice for traders.
AudaCity offers a really nice personal relationship with their company, which is always good when you have so many backbones that rely solely on the internet, with no personal interaction.
What is the refund policy?
The fees are non-refundable once the trader has started their trading activity on the account. This includes both full and partial refunds.
Does AudaCity Capital allow EA’s?
Yes, they allow EA’s.
How many accounts can traders sign up for?
Unfortunately, they can’t accept traders for more than one account.
Does AudaCity Capital charge fees?
The fees are not for the company to make a profit, they are just to cover expenses just as data, technology, and administration. Like they’re sharing the profit with you 50-50, they’re expecting traders to share some expenses. The company is trying to build a long-term relationship with traders, so the fees remain the same even if you’re managing a $500 000 account.
Features of the MetaTrader4 trading platform
The distinctive features of MetaTrader 4 are:
- High performance.
- Favorable environment for implementing any trading ideas and developing your own strategies.
- The developers provided the editor of trading advisors MQL4 (the later version of this editor is included in the MT5 platform), which allows users with adequate skills to automate the trading process/
- If necessary, a trader can install in the terminal any custom indicators that are not included in the standard set of analytical tools, as well as any trading programs and scripts.
- Flexible customization of price charts.
- The platform is adapted for the most popular operating systems (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux).
- Perfect security of the trading account.
- MetaTrader 4 is still used by most brokerage companies to provide services in the online trading industry to a wide audience.
What to pay attention to when choosing a proprietary trading company
- Amount and terms of the insurance contribution. The deposit, increased with part of the organization’s capital, should provide an increase in the volume of transactions and at the same time not increase the risk of current drawdowns and not force yourself to limit the volume.
- Conditions for Participation in Traders Contests. Legitimate pro companies hold such events using demo accounts, not real ones. In contests on real accounts, anyone who ends up without a prize runs the risk of not getting their deposited funds back. But even for the winner, there is no guarantee that he or she will get the money under management. You have to understand that market conditions of real trading are cardinally different from contest ones. In order to get into a reputable proprietary company, it is sufficient to prove by figures your trading qualifications. That is why they do not hold trading contests.
- The organizations developed their own platforms. If from working with them there is a lot of inconveniences, slippage, non-market price jumps, or interrupted communication, then there is a high probability that in this particular company there are scammers, who will not allow withdrawing the profit and trade in profit.
- Paid training. A trader in a prop company is an employee and it is the employer’s obligation to educate him free of charge. Most often, Russian pro-trading companies train for money, and they do not even guarantee employment. Therefore, read the terms and conditions of cooperation carefully!
To become an employee of the organization you must have at least minimal trading experience because they are looking for traders who are ready to provide the employer with some proof of successful trading on real financial markets. Some proprietary trading companies offer a six-month course with no guarantee of employment.